Peterson Stomp Classic Pedal Strobe Tuner with DI
The Peterson Stomp Classic™ combines the timeless ‘mojo’ of the legendary Conn ST-11 Strobotuner with the most desired features in a pedal tuner to date!
We didn't stop there as we also added many exclusive Peterson features into the Stomp Classic such as Peterson’s pioneering true bypass circuitry, a host of new Sweetened Tunings™ that include support for 7-string guitars, electric violin and mandolin-family instruments, along with our renowned built-in, fully adjustable, active DI.
Unparalleled note detection and a high definition real-time strobe display resolution of 0.1 cent combined with a host of presets allowing for each instrument’s individual idiosyncrasies (including string deflection, interval spacing, harmonic nature and range), place the Stomp Classic in the top of its class among rival pedal tuners.
An extremely bright, high contrast LCD display makes the Stomp Classic an excellent choice for use outdoors or where ever lighting conditions are less than desirable. Integrated pedal-board mounting lugs keep the Stomp Classic in place on the road and while in use.
The Stomp Classic is built like a tank and capable of taking the most grueling punishment while protecting your cables with the included cable guard. We have designed this to be the most roadworthy tuner you can place on your pedal-board.
The Stomp Classic’s look pays homage to the most iconic tuner of the 1970s, the ST-11 Strobotuner - still used then and now on the stages of some of the most exalted of rock gods!
- * 100% True Bypass Tuning
- * Guaranteed 0.1 Cent Note Detection And Display Resolution Over The Entire Tuning Range
- * Large, High-Contrast Display Is Easily Visible In Direct Sunlight
- * Ultra-Cool, Classic 70’s Conn Strobotuner Design
- * Sweetened Tuning™ Presets For Many Instruments
- * Buzz Feiten Tuning System ® Support
- * Fully Programmable Via USB From A PC Or Mac With Quick Access Favorites
- * Drop Tuning/Capo Tuning Auto-Transposition
- * Onboard, Professional Active DI (Mutable) With User-Selectable 3-Stage Attenuation
- * Heavy Duty, Die-Cast Chassis With 3PDT Stomp Switch
- * Switchcraft® Input/Output Jacks
- * Quick-Release Battery Access
- * Integrated Pedal-Board Mounting Lugs
- * 3-Year No Fault Warranty
Size: 5.25in x 3.25in x 2.25in
Weight: 1lb. including battery
Power: 9VDC 80mA (Nominal)
Detection Accuracy: 0.1 cent (1/10th cent)
Display Resolution: 0.1 cent (1/10th cent)
Calibration: A=390Hz to A=490Hz
Temperaments: 23 preset Sweeteners
Programmability: Via USB Port
Input: ¼? jack
Outputs: ¼? jack (unbalanced)
Tuning Range: 8Hz to 8000Hz
- * Guitar & Bass
- * Buzz Feiten Tuning System™
- * Dobro & Resonator Guitars
- * Banjo
- * Pedal Steel
- * Acoustic Lap Steel
- * Mandolin Family
- * Violin Family